Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Sentence: The Sasquatch Hunter's Almanac by Sharma Shields


Simply put, the best sentence(s) I’ve read this past week, presented out of context and without commentary.


It was a dreary Wednesday in early October when Eli informed Gladys that he planned to give up his flourishing podiatry practice and pursue, full-time, the region's elusive Sasquatch.

The Sasquatch Hunter's Almanac* by Sharma Shields


*Sharma Shields' debut novel will be published in early 2015.  But you should pre-order this weird, funny, totally-awesome book NOW.  That's a demand, not a request....Come on, don't make me send Bigfoot to your house to break all your fingers and eat all the food in your refrigerator....Because I will, you know....I will!  I have him on speed-dial, and he owes me a favor.  Just pre-order the book and everything will be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment